It’s been over 10 years now since Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the last instalment of the Star Wars prequel trilogy, hit the big screen bringing to a close a much maligned and opinion-splitting return for the Star Wars saga.
Revenge of the Sith is almost universally considered the better of the three prequels as we follow Anakin Skywalker’s transition to the dark side, becoming Darth Vader in the process.
As we’ve done with Jurassic Park and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, we’ve plucked out some of our favourite behind the scenes shots showing some impressive sets, scale models and George Lucas’s favourite green screen.
1. From the opening starfighter skirmish… hope you like blue screens
2. Featuring everyone’s favourite R2 droid
3. The set of General Grievous’ Invisible Hand command bridge
4. Engaging in battle with two MagnaGuards
5. Ian McDiarmid, Hayden Christensen, George Lucas and Ewan McGregor on set
6. On set with a green screen backdrop
7. A set of the Jedi Temple communication centre
8. An awesome scale set build of Utapau
9. Obi-Wan taking shelter after the execution of Order 66
10. Palpatine vs Mace Windu
11. A suspended Mace Windu after his window fall, with blue screens of course
12. Anthony Daniels in part C3-PO costume
13. McGregor and Christensen in costume during fight choreography
14. On the Mustafar set during the final battle
15. Post-battle on the Mustafar set, showing the blue screen effect for Vader’s lost legs and arm
16. Some incredible practical effects for Vader’s Mustafar injuries
17. And finally, Peter Mayhew’s cameo appearance as Chewbacca
The post Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith – Behind the Scenes appeared first on 8Ball.co.uk.
|U.K||Standard Delivery||Up to £50||£1.95|
|U.K||Standard Delivery||Over £50||Free|
|International||Standard Delivery||Up to £26||£4.00|
|International||Standard Delivery||Up to £60||£7.00|
|International||Standard Delivery||Over £60||£9.00|
Delivery Time From Dispatch
|United Kingdom||Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|United Kingdom||Special Delivery||Next Working Day*|
|Europe||Standard Delivery||5-7 Working Days|
|USA||Standard Delivery||5-7 Working Days|
|Rest of World||Standard Delivery||7-14 Working Days|
Next Day Delivery items ordered before 12 noon GMT will be dispatched the same day and delivered the next working day. If a Next Day Delivery order is placed on Friday this would be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon GMT would be dispatched the next working day. Next Day Delivery items ordered over a weekend would not be dispatched until the following Monday and delivered on the Tuesday. Orders placed on Bank Holidays (or Bank Holiday weekends) will be processed on the first normal working day and delivered the day after.
For more delivery information please click here
The times above are a guide and can vary from country to country, for more information please free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.