She’s best known for playing alluring inmate, Stella Carlin, in the Netflix hit Orange Is The New Black, but aside from her piercing blue eyes and open gender fluidity, we believe it’s the tattoos that really make Ruby Rose memorable.
No stranger to ink, Ruby has opened up in many interviews about her love for the permanent skin art, estimating that she has around 60 pieces in total.
Here at 8 Ball we love Ruby’s signature tats and have picked out our top 5 favourites.
5. Ruby has kept it simple and fuss free on her left wrist. Next to an array of symbols including a green heart and a blue peace sign, you’ll find ‘Life’ written in alternate orange and red inks.
4. On her right arm, Ruby has a Japanese inspired half sleeve made up of a tiger amongst some seriously colourful ink. At the back of her elbow are the words ‘Danke Schon’ – , German for ‘thank-you very much’.
3. Keeping in touch with nature, Ruby has a tattoo on her left hand of a terrier surrounded by blue bubbles.
2. Our penultimate favourite is Ruby’s red and yellow koi carp tattoo, which sits colourfully on her upper right arm against a shaded grey background of waves.
1. our favourite has to be Ruby’s inking of Leonardo from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If like Ruby, you’re a ninja geek but nervous about a permanent fixture of love for the turtles – check out our range of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle t-shirts and hoodies.
With some speculation as to whether or not steamy Stella will be returning to our screens, there’s currently plenty of news and spoilers surrounding season four of Orange Is The New Black, which will air in 2016. If you can’t wait for your new season fix, check out our range of OITNB tees.
What do you think of Ruby’s ink?
Tell us in the comments below or on Twitter @8balltshirts
Time for more tattoo talk? Have you read this post on Sons of Anarchy character tattoos: Real or not real
Share and Enjoy
• Add to favorites
The post The tattoos that make up Ruby Rose appeared first on 8Ball.co.uk.