We’ve been awarded Trusted Merchant status by Feefo
8Ball.co.uk’s proud to announce we’ve been accredited Trusted Merchant status by our reviews partner Feefo
Over the last couple of years we’ve been working closely with our reviews partner Feefo to give everyone who shops with 8Ball the chance to let us know how we did.
So you might’ve received an email from Feefo a couple of weeks after placing your 8Ball order asking you a couple of questions about your new t-shirt.
We’re proud to announce that we’ve been accredited Trusted Merchant status off the back of a really strong 2015. You can read more about what this means on Feefo‘s website here.
So a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to leave feedback on their orders over the last couple of years. We genuinely do read them all and take all of your comments on board and relish finding out what we need to improve on as well as hearing what you love about our t-shirts.
Of course, this is only part of the story. With our average ratings being around 92% for service and 95% for products over the last year, there are some companies who’d rest on their laurels but not us – we’re going for gold.
Feefo‘s Gold Trusted Merchant status is reserved exclusively for shops that average over 95% over a full year but we want even higher than that too.
To get us started, we’ve already spent some time working out how we can push on.
Here’s what we’ve done so far:
– Our head designer, Jim, has spent his mornings supervising our print runs making sure that each design is the best we can print
– We’ve overhauled our delivery, returns and FAQs pages to make sure all those quick questions are covered
– We’ve updated our mobile site to make it easier to shop for your new 8Ball t-shirt on the go
– Brought in parcel tracking for US orders and we’re hoping to roll this out worldwide whilst keeping our delivery costs low
– As a team, we’ve agreed on 8Ball‘s mission going forward, which we’ll be sharing with you all very soon
– Met with some great students from Stafford College to team up with on some exciting new projects
What we’re planning for 2016:
– More of the designs you love, like our Fahrenheit 451 and TeeVee ranges, printed on new and exciting threads
– We’re looking to offer different styles of t-shirt with the same great prints, including new women’s style cuts, sweaters and more
– We want you to get your t-shirt how you want it, when you want it, so we’re working behind the scenes to make it easier to customise your tees and order next day deliveries
– We want you to be happy with your 8Ball t-shirt, but for when you do want to send something back we’re looking to make this as easy as possible for you
– We’re printing more in-house than ever before, but we know you love your official music and TV merch too, so we’re working with our suppliers to reduce the wait time
– Over the coming months we’ll be rolling out a new look 8Ball.co.uk to make it easier to find your new favourite t-shirt
Above all, we want to hear from you. If we’re missing out on a tee for your new favourite show, if there’s a design from our adult’s range that you want printed on a kid’s t-shirt, or anything else you think we could do better – just get in touch.
Thanks again, from all of us at 8Ball.co.uk – Rich, Kerry, Tim, Jim, Fraser, Deb, Sam, O’Dane, Jo and Chris.
Share and Enjoy
• Add to favorites
The post We’ve been awarded Trusted Merchant status by Feefo appeared first on 8Ball.co.uk.